Barbara's Bitz
Graduate school blog. Lesley University.
BlogRoll
Weblogg-ed
Building a personal learning network as an early-career teacher
-
Most of what new teachers learn in their first five years comes from other teachers. Building a deliberate professional network, online and in-person, is o...
5 weeks ago
Cbear's Corner
Remembering a Special Lady
-
I can't believe that my Grandma has already been gone 10 years. I still think of her often. She was such a strong-willed, independent woman, who embraced e...
14 years ago
Mrs. McMullan Earth Science
Friday, April 20, 2011
-
15 years ago
Friday, February 19, 2010
Module One Multi Media Class
I now know how to watermark in word. I had heard the term but did
not know what the person was speaking of.
Have a good evening!
Signing OFF
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment